“This is a tour for the avid bird photography who want the possibility to take photos of the colorful European Bee-eater. The tour will take us to the Great Hungarian Plain a habitat suited to many different type of animals.”
The Hungary Summer Tour will take you to the Great Hungarian Plain, the Puszta, where we will have seven full days of intense photography. The main species will be the European Bee-eater, European Roller and Eurasian Hoopoe. We will get ample opportunities to photo different species in different habitats like steppe, forest and marsh.
We will meet up at the airport in Budapest where we will be picked up by our guide who will drive us to the accommodation in Kisújszállás, approximately a two hours drive. At the accommodation we will unload before we head to a local supermarket to buy food for the coming days. We will have photo activities both in the morning and afternoon.
* The tour will combine hide photography, hiking and outdoor photography
* We will use both fixed hides and mobile blinds during the seven days in Hungary
* The photo tour is fixed at four people, including me
* The group will be divided during some days
* We use a knowledgeable guide who has worked with photographers for many years
* Photographers of ALL levels are welcome
* We will be out in the field as much as possible. That is where the classroom is
* There will be a possibility to review images at the accommodation
* The European Bee-eater colony
* The beautiful European Roller
* The Hoopoe with a raised crest
* The boat tour at Lake Tisza, Hungarys second biggest lake
* The Golden Orioles at the mulberry trees
* The reflection pools that attract many different species of birds
* The Puszta full of life
* Experience the different habitats
* Accommodation for 7 nights
* Transfer from and to Budapest Airport
* All meals on the photo tour, lunch at a local restaurant
* Selected drinks, excluding alcoholic beverage
* Use of purpose built hides
* All national park fees
* Professional guide services in Hungary
* All road transfers in Hungary
* All extras such as telephone calls/curio shopping/postage and so forth
* Personal spending
* International flights & taxes
* Visas if required for Hungary, please check with your consulate or consultant
* Travel and medical insurance
* Any activities not included in the itinerary
* Alcoholic beverage
* Errors and Omissions
The cost for the Bee-eater Bonanza Summer Tour to Hungary is 600.000 HUF per person (exclusive International flights) and is paid directly to my partner in Hungary. The fee includes all in-country ground transportation as well as accommodation (double occupancy) and the meals specified in the itinerary.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more info on the Bee-eater Bonanza Tour to Hungary.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.